Tenant Insurance

HomeHome InsuranceTenant Insurance

Come to us if you need help finding tenant insurance.

When you are renting a home, apartment, or another residence, you may not think you need insurance. After all, your landlord’s homeowner’s insurance covers the property itself. However, your landlord’s policy does not cover your personal property within the space, so you will need your own tenant insurance if you wish to have coverage for your own belongings.

Tenant Insurance

Tenant insurance helps cover the costs associated with unexpected events, which are called “covered perils.” These may include fire, vandalism, theft, and water damage due to burst pipes or other plumbing events. It may also cover lodging and other expenses if the residence you are renting becomes uninhabitable for a temporary period.

If you are interested in tenant insurance to protect your belongings and have liability coverage, we can help you find a policy that works for you at Pietila Family Agency. Our fourth-generation, family-owned and -operated agency offers plans from a wide variety of insurance carriers, which means you have lots of options when you need coverage. We’ll start off with a full evaluation at no cost to you, and then we can begin searching for policies that meet your coverage and budget needs.

We know insurance can be confusing, so we always encourage questions if you need clarification during your search for tenant insurance. We will answer them as best as we can and provide the guidance you need.

Contact us today to learn more about tenant insurance and request your free evaluation.